You will cover for absent teaching staff and provide admin assistance to Curriculum Areas.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supervise students as directed by cover requirements
- Communicate the work set by the class teacher to the students
- Ensure the students tidy up and leave the classroom in good order
- Return work etc. to the class teacher or Curriculum Leader and inform him/her of the point reached by the students
- Report any problems, difficulties, successes etc. to the class teacher or Curriculum Leader
To be successful, you will have a firm but friendly approach and be self-confident in dealing with young people.
This is a full-time role working 29.67 hours per week, which are to be worked over 5 days 39 weeks per year.
For more information on Weydon School and what we can offer, please visit www.weydon.com
All applications must be made on the Weydon application form, along with a supporting statement, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 21st May 2018.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment procedures and an enhanced DBS check.