Vision for Education is looking for a strong Cover Supervisor to work with Secondary Academy in Featherstone . The role is to start ASAP and will be on going for the academic year. This opportunity will be on a day to day, short term and long term basis. Ideally the candidate is confident working with groups of Secondary pupils and able to interact with individual pupils whilst also controlling a classroom. It is essential you have experience of working in schools or within another education setting. If you feel that you are the right person for the role then please get in touch.
You must be:
• Patient and understanding.
• Be positive in the classroom and have strong classroom management skills.
• Be empathetic towards pupils.
• Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individuals.
• Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
Our specialist Secondary Consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
• We pay National Living Wage
• Professional 24/7 support.
• CPD Training Opportunities, including fee Team Teach training.
• Committed consultants.
• You are paid directly by Vision for Education rather than through a payroll provider.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.