Salary: Pay Scale £20,375 - £22,188 Full Time.
This post is 37.5 hours per week, term time only plus staff training days.
Contract type: Permanent, Term Time Only
Do you want to work in a “good school”… with “outstanding leadership and management at all levels? - Ofsted 2018
Are you looking for a school where “There is a strong, aspirational and supportive ‘family’ culture of teams”, “where commitment to learning and development is high” - Investors in People GOLD AWARD 2014
Outstanding Cover Supervisor needed
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- To work across all subject areas
- Support students to succeed beyond national expectations and plan their next steps in education
- Work with dedicated and enthusiastic staff to inspire our students.
- Work with external partners to develop a new and exciting role with the Academy.
- Enjoy an inspiring new building and facilities
The successful candidate will:
- Have a successful academic record and experience of working in the classroom.
- Have the ability to work with students with a range of needs.
- Be patient, hard-working, and committed to the development of young people.
- Inspire students to learn and achieve.
- Enjoy working in a challenging but highly rewarding environment
The Petchey Academy, under the patronage of Jack Petchey, is dedicated to enabling young people to aspire and succeed. We have adopted his motto and encourage our students to truly believe “If I think I can….I can!” If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend The Petchey Academy, then we are keen to hear from you.
Closing Dates: Friday 14th December 2018
The Petchey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please also note that as part of the Academy’s safer recruitment procedure successful candidate will undergo the enhanced DBS check.