Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work on a flexible daily basis in numerous secondary schools based in Hounslow, West London. We have a constant flow of work available, in and around the borough and are seeking support staff to join our pool of candidates on a daily, short- and long-term basis.
About the Role
- Cover Supervisors, as well as Learning Support Assistants, needed for secondary schools throughout Hounslow, West London
- Daily supply, short- and long-term contracts available
- Working on a 1:1 basis with pupils and group work (more specific roles also available)
- Roles available across all year groups from KS3 – 5
- Competitive daily rate up to £100 (depending on experience)
About the School
- Ranging from ‘Requires Improvement’ to ‘Outstanding’ year on year
- Long standing relationships with schools, having worked with them for a number of years
- Constant support from your dedicated consultant
- Great transport links to local schools to ensure traveling is kept to a minimum; including the Piccadilly line and various major bus stations
In order to be considered for this Cover Supervisor role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Have recent classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant / Nursery Nurse in the UK (minimum 6 weeks)
- Hold a bachelor degree and have experience (minimum 6 weeks) in a UK secondary school to be considered as a Cover Supervisor
- Have recent experience with SEN pupils (preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS / police checks or willingness to obtain them
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com giving the preferred location / borough.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.