35.5 hours per week, term time only
Salary Range: £21,074 - £23,111 pro rata
Paradigm Trust is seeking to recruit a Cover Supervisor to work in Ipswich Academy to provide a supportive learning environment for all children. At Paradigm Trust our ethos is simple: we believe that every child is entitled to an outstanding education, with equal access to knowledge, skills, opportunities, aspiration, life chances and dignity. The ideal candidate will contribute towards our ethos through leading by example and exemplifying educational practice.
Ipswich Academy offers:
● a highly supportive team ethos;
● strong ambition for the success of our students;
● a commitment to efficient processes to reduce administrative workload;
● an environment of rapidly growing pupil achievement - IA is ranked 4th amongst Ipswich schools for adding value to pupils’ achievement, and achieved its best ever GCSE results, in 2017;
● as a Trust, we are outcomes-driven and welcome discussion of flexible working options.
Successful applicants will have:
- A commitment to promoting effective and inclusive education for all pupils;
- ability to effectively use information and communication technology;
- a commitment to collaborative working;
- a willingness to develop your professional skills and knowledge by attending training courses as appropriate;
- effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- excellent organisational and time management skills; and
- a commitment to promoting effective and inclusive education for all pupils.
All applicants must have due regard for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and if successful will be required to comply with the Trust’s safeguarding policies and procedures.
Applications are invited from those who feel they have the relevant skills, experience, drive and ambition. An application form, job description and person specification can be obtained from http://www.paradigmtrust.org/careers.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 5.00pm on Monday 16th July 2018
Interview date: Monday 23rd July 2018