The Fallibroome Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated person to the position of Cover Supervisor. The successful candidate will provide supervision of whole classes of pupils and ensure that set work is completed in the absence of the teacher.
The successful candidate will be fully immersed in Academy life and will be an integral part of the teaching and learning team. There is an expectation that all staff contribute to the wider ethos and values of the school including: -
· Supporting the school’s behaviour system
· Working flexibility both within and outside of lessons
· Supporting extra-curricular activities including trips and visits
· Covering for teaching staff
· When there is timetabled availability the post holder will be expected to provide cover for teaching assistants, inclusion and behaviour teams
· Supporting lunchtime and break time duties
This role would suit anyone who has experience of or a desire to work with young people or perhaps considering a career in teaching and has a strong academic background with excellent numeracy and literacy skills.