We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Cover Supervisor who is passionate, motivated to providing high-quality supervision to whole classes during absences.
The ideal candidate will:
- provide support and guidance to students in learning activities
- provide high-quality supervision to whole classes during staff absences.
- be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- be a self-motivated and enthusiastic team-player
- contribute to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare and personal care of children and young people.
If you are passionate about the students with whom you work, have high expectations with regards to standards and behaviour and a commitment to ensuring that every student achieves their full potential, we look forward to your application. This appointment will be based at one of our Northumberland schools (Bedlington Academy or Ashington Academy), however you may be required to work at both sites.
Deadline: Thursday 17 October
Shortlisting will take place week commencing Friday 18 October, with interviews week commencing 21 October 2019.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Jade Hutton on 01670 822625 to arrange a visit.
How to apply:
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Jade Hutton, Bedlington Academy, Palace Road, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 7DS.
Please download the full advert, job description and person specification below.