We are currently recruiting a Cover Supervisor that will have, drive and determination to make a difference to our pupils and the surrounding school community. We are looking for professionals that have a passion for learning and relentless drive for standards in education. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting team and an ambitious organisation nationally, the United Learning Trust. The successful candidate will work under the guidance of teaching staff and within an agreed system of supervision, to implement work programmes with individuals / groups in or out of the classroom including the supervision of whole classes during the short-term absence of teachers.
We welcome applications from candidates who are eager to play an important role in the future of our school. If you align with our vision, values and ethos and are committed to ensuring the highest possible outcomes for all children then this role is for you.
We can offer you:
- Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within our school and our Trust.
- An individual CPD pathway, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career.
- You will become part of a team dedicated to innovative teaching methods and implementing current research
- An opportunity to work in a charitable organisation that is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged children; the core value of the Trust is “best in everyone”
- A competitive salary, a popular benefits and rewards programme, enrolment into a contributory pension scheme.
The right candidate will have:
- Drive, determination and a passion for excellent education
- A positive outlook and a resilient nature
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment that values each other
Orchard Meadow Primary is part of United Learning, a large, and growing, group of schools aiming to offer a life changing education to children and young people across England.
Our schools work as a team and achieve more by sharing than any single school could. Our subject specialists, our Group-wide intranet, our own curriculum and our online learning portal all help us share knowledge and resource, helping to simplify work processes and manage workloads for an improved work-life balance.
As a Group, we can reward our staff better: with good career opportunities, better pay, benefits, and ultimately, the satisfaction of helping children to succeed. We invest in our staff wellbeing. Our academies each have at least eight INSET days per year (with three of those solely dedicated to planning), and an ongoing group-wide wellbeing programme. It's an ethos we call ‘the best in everyone’.
Please apply online by clicking on the following link.
Where support is better shared
United Learning comprises: UCST (Registered in England No: 2780748. Charity No. 1016538) and ULT (Registered in England No. 4439859. An Exempt Charity). Companies limited by guarantee. VAT number 834 8515 12. Registered address: United Learning, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.