We are seeking to recruit a Cover Supervisor for a May 2018 start .
Our mission is to support and inspire all our students to develop the respect, resilience, skills and understanding to become independent learners and caring, responsible citizens.
Achieving our mission requires an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor and who can demonstrate:
- a relentless focus on achieving the highest standards
- the ability to work as part of a strong, effective team
- commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- relentless perseverance, determination and resilience
- an ability to inspire staff and students to achieve their very best
- desire to tackle challenging targets and succeed
- a strong commitment to the Oasis ethos
- a great sense of humour
In return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team
- high quality professional development opportunities
- state of the art buildings and facilities
- support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners including 49 Oasis academies nationally
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting experience
- the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students
An application pack can be found on our website: www.oasisacademymediacityuk.org under the section ‘work with us’.
If you are interested in finding out more, we’d love to hear from you.
Should you wish to arrange an informal visit of the academy prior to application, I would be very happy to welcome you. Alternatively if you need further information please contact me by email at fiona.o’email@example.com