Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to join our team of well-established cover staff. The ideal candidate would be trained to degree level, with a minimum of 6 months experience within a school. Candidates without experience are still invited to apply, as training can be provided for the ideal candidate.
This is a supply role, giving you flexible working arrangements, varied assignments, at varying schools. Vision for Education are currently working with a number of schools in and around the Sheffield area who require daily support from Cover Supervisors.
The desired Cover Supervisor will be joining a busy and vibrant supply agency who genuinely care. Full-time and Part-time positions are both available, we have positions that would be suitable for both drivers, and non-drivers.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor you must:
- Have experience working with Secondary Education aged children.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers and support staff.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver according to planning.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Cover Supervisor will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team in the Sheffield branch.