Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified graduate to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools in Skegness and the surrounding villages as a cover supervisor delivering pre-planned lessons. This will be day to day work as and when required starting immediately.
The cover supervisor will be expected to cover a variety of classes across the school whilst managing the behaviour of the students in the classroom according to the School policy. The cover supervisor will be covering in the Teacher's absence therefore strong classroom management skills are a must as you will be solely leading the class.
The ideal cover supervisor will:
• Be confident, energetic and highly motivated
• Have the ability to motivate and inspire others
• Have recent experience working with students aged 11 – 16
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Cover Supervisor will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are graduate who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Lincolnshire Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to completeour safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.