NJC point 6 £19,171 to Point 11 £21,166 FTE (pro rata to term time + inset days)
35.5 hours per week
Start date: - 1st September 2019
Ormiston Sir Stanley Matthews Academy is a Good school with Outstanding Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare, which is defined equally by its high academic achievements and its warmth and inclusivity. Our vision is that all Ormiston Sir Stanley Matthews Academy students will be exceptional learners, experiencing a world class education.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic Cover Supervisor that will provide classroom cover for short-term absence of teachers or other support staff and to provide general support and assistance to aid the smooth running of work in various departments.
We are looking for:
• A self-motivated, energetic individual with excellent communication skills.
• An enthusiastic and innovative team player.
We will guarantee:
• You will be supported but challenged.
• A stimulating and friendly working environment where every member of staff is valued and makes a significant contribution to the academy.
• Working with honest, aspirational students, who are full of character and have a lot of potential.
• Support from creative and innovative colleagues that will ensure your professional practice continues to develop.
If you share the academy's vision and ambitions, possess a strong desire to work within an ethos of creative collaboration and partnership and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and our community, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: 12th July 2019
Interviews to be held week commencing: TBC
Start date: 1st September 2019
Completed application form as well as a covering letter of no more than 1250 words outlining why you are the ideal candidate for this role should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please visit our website www.ossma.co.uk for more information and to download an application pack. You will find the details under our ‘About Us’ section.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.