Salary: £14,049 – £17,699 actual
Contract: 27.5 hours per week term time only
Required for September 2018
Are you interested in joining a forward-thinking school with an Ofsted Outstanding rating and excellent local reputation?
We are currently seeking a cover supervisor for a permanent position starting in September.
Perhaps you are currently in a similar role already, or maybe you are thinking about teacher training in the future. We are keen to find dynamic, committed and hard-working individuals regardless of their current level of experience. Full training will be provided as well as the opportunity to discuss future development.
- an open and collaborative community that trusts its teachers, equipping them with the skills and allowing them the freedom to act as valued professionals;
- outstanding facilities and resources;
- high quality inset and training opportunities;
- a range of personal benefits, including Cycle to Work Scheme, on site leisure centre and an active staff social committee;
- rigid procedures for managing behaviour;
- an Ofsted outstanding School that believes ‘better never stops’.
For further information about this role, please take a look at the attachments below labelled:
‘A letter from our Headteacher’(What We Believe)
‘Letter to Applicants’ (Staff Benefits)
How to Apply
Click the ‘Quick Apply’ button below to complete the application form.
The school’s successes are well documented, but we believe that it is most impressive when seen in action. We welcome enquiries and visits prior to application, so please get in touch with Tammy Dowling, Assistant Headteacher for more information (email@example.com).
Deadline & Interview Dates
Deadline for applications is 9am, Monday 16 July and candidates selected for interview will be informed by telephone soon after. Interview date: Wednesday 18 July.
Kennet School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, including being subject to a full DBS check.