ABC Teachers are seeking full time and part time cover supervisors to work in schools based in Chelmsley Wood and the surrounding area.
Ideally you will have already gained a minimum of 20 days experience working within a school OR another educational based setting. ABC Teachers work with a large number of schools who require cover supervisors on a daily basis to cover unplanned absence or long term cover and this is an ideal way of gaining experience in the classroom.
About the Role:
· Supervising classes were work has been set.
· Managing behaviour in accordance with school rules.
· You will be required to undertake other duties as required if no PE cover is needed.
· Attending departmental meetings.
· Taking the register.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Be able to provide relevant references
· Must hold relevant qualifications (Degree/Bachelors/Masters)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matt Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
As a preferred supplier of Birmingham City Council, you can be safe in the knowledge that we will be confident of finding the work that you want.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.