35 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (Term Time, Plus 1 week)
Grade H4, SCP 6-9: Salary £16,109.74 to £17,052.45 p.a.
Inclusive of Fringe Allowance
Are you looking to move in to teaching, and as a first step like to join a dedicated team of staff as a Cover Supervisor? We are seeking a confident, highly organised and enthusiastic individuals, with a passion for continuous improvement, excellent communication skills, high expectations of themselves and others, and very high standards of performance.
Working under the supervision of the Cover Co-ordinator, the successful candidates will support students in and out of the classroom. Duties will include the supervision of whole classes during the short-term absence of a teacher. You will also be expected to undertake related administrative tasks and provide teaching support.
This is an ideal role for individuals looking to develop their career in an educational setting or for those seeking opportunities in teaching. The academy may be able to offer funded teacher trainee positions in certain subject areas for exceptional candidates.
We can offer:
1. Professional development opportunities
2. A full induction programme for new staff to the academy
3. An incentive package, which includes: complimentary gym membership, access to the cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and full use of an employee assistance programme
4. Promotion and career development within a multi academy trust setting (Meller Educational Trust)
5. The opportunity to work in our double award winning £30 million building with excellent facilities
6. A full programme of wellbeing and social activities as part of our commitment as an Investors in People (Health and Wellbeing Award) employer
If you would like to join an oversubscribed, forward thinking academy with a strong vision, and a team of staff and students who share the commitment to its success and are ‘Proud to Belong’ then, we would welcome your application.
Please visit our website http://thebusheyacademy.org/recruitment/current-vacancies check this is the right link for a job description and application form. Your application form and letter of application should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: 9.00 am Monday 17th June 2019
Interviews: w/c 17th June 2019.
The Bushey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.