Cover Supervisors needed with immediate starts available.
ABC Teachers have been inundated with requests for Cover Supervisors in the South Stafforshire area.
If you are looking for a career in education and want options of how we can help please get in touch. We have vacancies in the following areas; Lichfield, Rugeley, Burntwood, Norton Canes, Cannock, Tamworth, Burton on Trent and plenty more areas across Staffordshire.
About the Role:
The role of a Cover Supervisor is extremely varied. You will ultimately cover for absent teachers within a Secondary School setting across a number of different subject areas. You will be a dynamic and flexible individual who is able to manage behaviour whilst also building positive and long lasting relationships with both pupils and staff.
- Oversee lessons across all subject areas (mostly KS3 and KS4)
- Deliver and facilitate work to be completed by pupils
- Manage behavioural issues as they arise
- Extra-curricular activities throughout the school including sport, drama, music
- provide detailed feedback to the teacher to pick up upon their return to work
About the Schools:
· Situated in the North part of Birmingham city
· Supportive cover team
· Excellent management support
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Hold a degree and/or minimum 25 days experience working with children that can be
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We get jobs like this coming in on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.