ABC Teachers part of TES are currently recruiting for a Cover Supervisor for our partner schools based in Nuneaton. This will be on a day to day basis, starting September. Are you reliable and looking to progress in your teaching career? Are you hard working and wanting to make a difference? Can you easily build rapport with students and relationships with schools? If the answer to these questions are yes, then we want to hear from you!
About the role:
• Deliver lessons that have been set out for you with high quality teaching
• Be confident teaching to pupils of mixed abilities
• Collecting any completed work after the lesson and return to the appropriate teacher
• Cover a range of subjects in the absence of a teacher
• Ensure pupils complete work given to them and are following the school behaviour policies
• Experience a variety of schools
• Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies following the schools policies and procedures
About the school’s:
• Work in a team orientated and supportive environment
• Boost your school-based experience with highly regarded schools
• Be assigned an ABC Teachers education consultant who will help guide you through your school career
• At least 20 days experience working with groups of secondary aged students i.e. sports coach, dancer teacher
• Be able to provide valid references regarding your work with children
• Hold or willing to complete a DBS /Police check
• Eligible to work in the UK (Valid Visa)
• Have excellent organisational skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones on 01543 410500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.