ABC Teachers are looking for sports coaches who have worked with groups of children aged 11+ for cover supervisor roles in schools in Staffordshire.
What are we looking for?
• Sports coaches who have worked with large groups of children.
• Reliable and professional individuals who want to work in schools.
• Confident and flexible individuals.
• Individuals who want to work frequently and consistently local to home.
The role of a Cover Supervisor comes with a number of responsibilities including:
- Supervise work set by teacher
- Manage behaviour of students
- Help students with any questions or queries
- Deal with any problems or emergencies as per the school's policies and procedures
- Collect work once lesson has finished and pass to appropriate teacher
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We get jobs like this coming in on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.