Cover Supervisors needed Tamworth
ABC Teachers, part of TES are looking for Cover Supervisors to work in a number of secondary schools in Tamworth and South Staffordshire.
Are you a sports coach, dance instructor or youth worker who is looking to start a rewarding career in education?
Would you like to choose the days you work to fit around your current commitments?
Are you a graduate who has at least 20 days of recent experience working with groups of children?
If so, ABC Teachers would like to hear from you!
About the Role:
• Supervising and supporting the class when teachers are absent
• Managing behaviour within the classroom
• Delivering pre set work, ensuring students remain on task
• work with children across all key stages, in many different subjects
• Competitive daily rate depending on experience
• Excellent commuting links by car and public transport
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be a confident and enthusiastic graduate
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Have at least 20 days experience leading groups of children
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jack Baugh today on 01543410500 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We get jobs like this coming in on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.