Smart Teachers are seeking applications for a Cross-Curricular Coordinator at our client school located in Sydney’s Inner West. The Cross Curricular Coordinator will be an effective administrator and innovative curriculum developer. This reputable Catholic school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
- Cross-Curricular Coordinator
- Point 2 leadership
- Located in Sydney’s Inner West
- Job Reference: #TES1707-161188AT
- Full-time and permanent role
- Commencing Term 4, 2017 (9/10/2017) or January 2018
- Responsible for the development and organisation cross curriculum coordination and innovation in Years 5 – 9
- Lead and support the development of age appropriate and innovative pedagogy, resources and assessment
- Work collaboratively with the KLA Coordinators to determine the scope and sequence of content and skill development
About the School:
- Establish school with a fine reputation and tradition based on the development and achievement in academic, spiritual, cultural and sporting areas
- State of the art facilities including music and performing arts rooms, gymnasium, commercial hospitality centre, fully equipped science laboratories
- School prides itself on striving to develop the talents of each student to the best of his ability through active participation in the school´s co-curricular activities
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Sydney’s Inner West and is easily accessible by public transport including trains, buses, ferries and light rail. It is located 7 kilometres (4 miles) from Sydney central business district. There is a burgeoning arts and foodie scene and a European-style vitality in streets lined with beautifully restored workmen’s cottages and terraces, historic pubs and boutique shopping districts. The Inner West is a great place for work and play.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a Bachelor of Education or equivalent in Secondary education
- Previous experience in a similar capacity will be highly regarded or be ready for the next step in your career
- Be supportive of the school Catholic ethos
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Education Standards Authority
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check registration
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
The Benefits of Working with Smart Teachers:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1707-161188AT.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.