£18,840 - £20,595 per annum (pro rata if part-time)
30 – 37 hours per week
This role will have a particular focus on supporting the Sixth Form Faculty. Duties include diary management, organising meetings, maintaining and updating database and other systems, liaising with learners, producing correspondence, reports and other documents and liaising closely with other college departments, staff, and external organisations.
This position is for between 30 and 37 hours per week, to be worked over 4 or 5 days per week. Please outline your preferred working pattern in your personal statement.
The post holder will be based at the Andover campus
Closing Date: 28 October 2019
• Eligibility to a defined contribution Pension Scheme
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider