Our school is very highly regarded, heavily oversubscribed, has a strong community ethos and enjoys examination results which are well above the national averages.
The Governors seek to appoint an inspirational and ambitious Curriculum Leader for our PE department. The successful candidate will be a well-qualified and experienced teacher with the range of leadership skills to move our department to its next stage of development.
- an outstanding practitioner, passionate about ensuring all students achieve and make progress.
- the ability to teach at all Key Stages.
- a willingness to support and contribute to our Catholic ethos.
- an up to date knowledge of current excellent practice.
We will offer:
- excellent support from a thriving school community.
- high quality Continuous Professional Development
- the opportunity to contribute to innovative curriculum developments.
Applications from non-Catholic teachers who are willing to support the values and ethos of a Catholic school are warmly invited.
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this post can be downloaded from our website and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is noon on Monday 19 February 2018 and interviews will take place during the following week; however, we reserve the right to interview suitably qualified and talented candidates in advance of the deadline.
This organisation is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.