Curriculum Leader of Physical Education
Wolverhampton Girls' High School
- MPS/UPS plus TLR £4440
- Job type:
- Full Time, Maternity Cover
- Start date:
- Beginning of Summer Term 2018
- Apply by:
- 6 February 2018
WOLVERHAMPTON GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the country’s leading grammar schools and offers teachers the opportunity to work with able and well-motivated students. This is a wonderful opportunity to share your passion for sport and work with enthusiastic students who are keen to learn. We are looking for a motivated, energetic and inspiring teacher to join our vibrant PE department and lead a successful department and team of talented teachers. You will be passionate about your subject; engaging and an enthusiastic classroom practitioner. The successful candidate must be fully committed to extra-curricular sports. In return, we offer professional support and career development opportunities. We recognise and value continued professional development and as such, training opportunities will be made available to you throughout your career with us.
About Wolverhampton Girls' High School
- Wolverhampton Girls' High School
- Tettenhall Road, Wolverhampton
- West Midlands
- WV6 0BY
- United Kingdom
WOLVERHAMPTON GIRLS’ HIGH SCHOOL – VISION STATEMENT
Our school community is a place where:
· The traditions, ethos and reputation of the school provide a firm foundation for the future.
· Each individual is valued and respected; everyone is encouraged to express their own thoughts, ideas and opinions in the knowledge that these will be valued.
· Everyone is able to feel happy, healthy and safe.
· Organisation and routines foster an ordered and purposeful atmosphere.
· Mutual support and team work enable all to move forward together.
· All are able to experience the satisfaction of making progress and achieving personal goals.
Our school aims to provide an environment in which:
· Learning is an engaging and enjoyable process of discovery.
· Each person can achieve their potential in whatever they undertake.
· Everyone acts with tolerance and shows care, consideration and courtesy towards others.
· All receive the information and support necessary to make appropriate choices and decisions.
· The all-round development of each individual is nurtured by providing levels of pace and challenge appropriate to their capabilities.
· Learning styles, personal choices and aspirations are catered for.
· Students learn how to communicate effectively and to develop positive relationships.
· Each student develops an awareness of self, of her environment and her roles within it, and of her capacity to make a positive impact.
· Students develop the skills to become confident, independent, responsible members of the various communities to which they belong.
· Each student is equipped to achieve success, to respond and adapt to an ever-changing world and to manage effectively all aspects of her life.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.