We are looking for an engaging and creative Curriculum Leader of REP who is committed to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning. The successful candidate must have the ability to teach across all key stages.
This is a highly successful department where significant numbers of students take up GCSE RS and Religious Studies A2. The department is very keen on promoting extra-curricular activities to engage and enthuse students outside of lessons, and regularly run trips and invite in guest speakers.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Has the vision and motivation necessary to drive forward school improvement
- Has the required knowledge, skills and experience to implement a high level strategy within the REP department and to develop engagement across the whole school
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills to inspire and motivate all members of our school community
- Has a view of education that promotes all aspects of a young person’s development
- Experience of teaching all key stages
- The ability to teach Sociology would be an advantage
Key benefits to being an employee of STAGS:
- All staff encouraged and supported in their personal development
- A very positive working environment in a school with an excellent academic record, enthusiastic students and hardworking, committed colleagues
- An exceptional opportunity to make a significant impact on student outcomes
- Desirable location to live or work
We welcome visits from potential applicants.
The school has an excellent reputation within the local community with strong support from Governors, Parents, Students and a dedicated and highly motivated team of staff.
For further details and an application form please visit www.stags.herts.sch.uk or contact Mrs Julie Robin, HR & Personnel Assistant on 01727 853134, ext. 287.
Completed application forms and a covering letter should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 23 September 2019, 9am
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 25 September 2019
St Albans Girls’ School is an Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.