“It is amazing how much can be accomplished if no one cares who gets the credit.”
We want our students to be the best they can. Do you share our vision?
Collaboration and the capacity for discerning action are key to making this a reality. As our future leader of PE are you able to:
• Be authentic, motivate and deliver?
• Celebrate, promote and retain talent?
• Create classrooms where students make progress and develop a love of your subject?
• Lead and challenge a team in pursuit of the above?
The ability to teach PE to A level is essential.
Heart of England School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires enhanced DBS clearance.
Job description, person specification, department details and application form downloadable from the TES website.
The process of application is as follows:
• Completed application form
• A letter outlining your suitability for the post
Applications to: Ms J Hughes-Williams, Principal
Heart of England School
Gipsy Lane Balsall Common Coventry CV7 7FW
Tel: 01676 536702
CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY 18 APRIL (NOON)
INTERVIEWS TO BE HELD W/C 23 APRIL (PROVISIONAL)