The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, ambitious and creative Curriculum Team Leader for Art. The successful candidate will be expected to teach Art up to and including KS5. They will lead a very successful department in an outstanding National Teaching School, with an expectation to strive for excellence at every opportunity, commit to sharing practice with others but also to expect the highest quality of support and personal professional development. This is a full-time and permanent post.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding classroom teacher of Art able to teach throughout the age and ability range
- develop outstanding provision of Art across Key Stages 3-5 and Photography at Key Stage 5
- have a graduate qualification in Art
- be passionate about the teaching of Art and be able to inspire a similar enthusiasm in our students
- be committed to raising the attainment of all students and developing the quality of Art provision in the school
- demonstrate excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
Applicants should submit an application form with a letter of application outlining their suitability for the post, philosophy of education and any relevant experience to Mr Matthew Parris, Head Teacher. A CV is not required.
The Minster School is committed to safeguarding children and the promotion of equal opportunities for staff and students. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and complete a KCSIE Declaration.
An application form and information pack are available to download from the Minster School website on http://www.minster.notts.sch.uk/vacancies/ . For further information, or to request a postal pack, please contact the HR Officer on 01636 817343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: midday on Wednesday 7th March 2018
Interview date: Monday 19th March 2018