Poltair school is looking for an outstanding and innovative Curriculum Leader of Geography, with a commitment to academic excellence and passion for helping every student succeed. Poltair is a welcoming, vibrant and fulfilling place to work. It is a happy school. We pride ourselves on our strong values, supporting and encouraging students to embrace their learning and attain increasingly high standards of achievement through high quality inspirational teaching. The Geography team consists of experienced and new teachers who work exceptionally well together and who embrace new initiatives to ensure all pupils make the very best progress. This exciting role will use your outstanding pedagogy and inspirational leadership to drive up standards within the department. Previous experience of leading a department is not essential, but we desire a forward thinking individual who has the determination and passion to promote geography across the school.
As the Curriculum Team Leader of Geography you will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner with a strong commitment to the highest standards for learning and teaching
• Have a proven track record of raising attainment
• Possess a strong desire to create an outstanding curriculum team in which all are valued and play a key role
• Have ambition for future career progression and a commitment to continued professional development
• Inspire students and colleagues to achieve their potential
Closing date: Friday 22nd March, 9am
Interviews will take place during week commencing 25th March 2019
To apply please visit our website www.poltairschool.co.uk and download a Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form, or contact Mrs Pennell, Headteacher’s PA on 01726 874520.
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com along with a completed Equal Opportunities form.
Poltair School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; therefore, all posts will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.