Curriculum Writer (Primary Education)
Smart Teachers is seeking motivated and enthusiastic educators with a keen interest in Curriculum Writing.
Curriculum Writer (Education)
Our client is a leading organisation involved in implementing programs and supporting schools within the Far North Queensland Region. We are currently seeking highly qualified teachers to work in a Curriculum Writing role. These roles are permanent positions and will commence immediately.
About the Role:
Education Project Developer
The Curriculum Writer - Developer is responsible for creating units of work which include detailed PowerPoint lessons, assessments, teacher guides and student worksheets. The units of work form part of the curriculum for primary aged students (F-6) that are to be implemented in remote Queensland schools. These units are created using the Explicit Direct Instruction pedagogical approach, are developed to align with the Australian Curriculum standards, and draw on Indigenous perspectives and community knowledge.
- Leading Education Organisation
- Full-time, permanent role
- Commencing immediately
- Ability to work remotely in this role while liaising with line manager
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!