The Eden Boys’ School, Preston is a 700 place 11-18 Muslim faith-based secondary school. It opened in September 2015, like all Star schools, it has “Leadership” as a specialism. We aim to create an outstanding establishment providing an excellent academic and enriched curriculum, a commitment to excellent student behaviour, and a place where all students achieve their full potential whilst enjoying school and feeling safe and happy. Eden Boys’ School, Preston was graded as “Outstanding” in all areas by Ofsted during its first inspection in May 2018. We are seeking to appoint two Customer Service Officer’s to join our existing team of committed and skilled office support team.
- have previous customer care experience providing quality services to meet the needs of our customers.
- experience in dealing with face to face and telephone enquires from staff, parents and members of the public.
- experience in providing general administrative support such as reprographics photocopying, emailing and
- responding to routine correspondence.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. For an informal and confidential discussion regarding the role, please call Faheema Asmal, Business Support Officer on 01772-926100.
Applications must be made via the e-Teach site, CV’s will not be accepted for this post.
Closing Date: Thursday 15th November 2018 at Midnight
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.