Customer Service Representative
Strathfield, Chatswood, Epping, Hurstville
- Job type:
- Part Time, Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- Immediate start
Matrix Education is Australia's best HSC tuition college!
An opportunity exists for an energetic and enthusiastic customer service professional to join the Service Team.
As a Service Representative, you will provide a range of administrative services to our customers, contribute to continuously improving processes to satisfy customer needs whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with all client bases. Full on-the-job training and support is provided.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responding to telephone, email and face to face enquiries;
- Being the first point of contact for queries from new and existing customers;
- Management of customer profiles, enrolments and on the CRM;
- Processing enrolments and management of class rolls;
- Delivery of internal communications at the campus level;
- Booking consultations and referrals;
- Ad hoc administrative duties;
- Campus and office management.
A successful applicant must have:
- Minimum three years experience in Customer Service, Administration, Retail or Sales;
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills;
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills;
- Exceptional time management skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- An entrepreneurial spirit;
- The ability to multi task and deliver results under time constraints;
- Be a results driven individual;
- Tertiary studies in Commerce, Business, Arts or Education will be highly regarded.
The position is ideal for a recent university graduate or an experienced school administrator who is looking to take the next step in their career and grow within an organisation.
It will require the applicant to be available to work both Saturday and Sunday and additional weekdays. Matrix Education has five campuses, located in Strathfield, Chatswood, Epping, Sydney City and Hurstville. The role will require the successful candidate being available to work at all five campuses.
In return for your commitment to personal and organisational growth, Matrix can offer you a role with stability, ongoing training and development.
Why work at Matrix? We offer:
- Competitive remuneration rates;
- Work with a talented team of professionals ;
- Open and collaborative management team;
- Amazing facilities (including a fully stocked kitchen);
- Incredible classrooms with innovative learning facilities;
- Employee dinners and social events;
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4000 students’ achieve their lifelong ambitions!
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About Matrix Education
- Matrix Education
- Level 4, 210 Clarence Street, Sydney
- New South Wales
Matrix Education is Sydney's leading tuition college for Year 3 to 12 students. We specialise in English, Mathematics, Science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The majority of our students are ranked top at their school and score ATAR results over 95.
Find out more about us www.matrix.edu.au
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.