An exciting opportunity to join one of the country's top Multi-Academy Trusts
At Dixons Cottingley Academy, our mission is to ensure students achieve excellent outcomes and are empowered to lead happy, purposeful and successful lives. To reach this goal, we believe that everyone must uphold the three values of determination, integrity and trust.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Administrator to join our team. Commencing immediately, this role will contribute to the academy’s continued improvement under the Dixons Academies Trust and provides a chance for candidates with ambition, drive and determination to be a part of transforming the lives of our community.
The right candidate
All candidates must demonstrate the potential for complete dedication to the academy's values, mission and principles. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking Multi-Academy Trust with a moral drive to make a difference to the lives of young people.
Responsible to the Assistant Principal Curriculum and Standards, the successful applicant will:
- be responsible for the smooth operation of the SIMS database including; user permissions; reporting; analysis and staff training
- liaise with SIMS technical support and correspond regarding licenses and support contracts
- complete annual returns to DfE including pupil census, school workforce census and results checking
- maintenance accurate staff and student records in SIMS
- be committed to developing the academy as part of the wider community
The academy can offer:
- fantastic students who are positive, keen to learn and progress
- a dedicated and skilled workforce committed to making a difference
- high aspirations and a strong commitment to professional development
- enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff
How to apply
Visit www.dixonsco.com/join/jobs for full details of the role. Please apply using the Dixons Academy application form. Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com