Required as soon as possible Data, Assessment, Reporting and Timetabling Manager– All Year round. 36 Hours. Grade 3C points 32-35 £28,485-30,785
• To manage the School Management Information System.
• To complete all statutory data returns, including School Census, School Workforce Census and Teacher Assessments for all Key Stages.
• To ensure that relevant data is transferred to the School’s Management Information System, such as FFT, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 4 data.
• To manage the efficient transfer of data in readiness for the beginning of each new academic year
• To calculate and input student targets onto the School’s Management Information System on an annual basis and on an ad-hoc basis when new students join the School throughout the academic year.
• To create, produce, distribute and maintain staff and student timetables at various key stages throughout the academic year.
If you are: A hard working and enthusiastic Individual with high expectations; Adaptable and able to work as part of a team and have a commitment to excellence in attainment and progress, we would love to hear from you.
Our mission is to provide an academic education within a comprehensive setting. We are passionate about caring for our students and in doing so we aim for the STARS: Sensible, Thoughtful, Ambitious, Respectful & Supportive – qualities everyone displays to inspire our students.
This school is committed to safe-guarding and promoting the well-being of children. The post is subject to enhanced disclosure & barring check.