Salary Range: PO3, Scale point 39 – 41, £38,007 - £39,855
Monday to Friday, 35 hrs per week, ALL YEAR ROUND
Forest Hill School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Data Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day management and control of the Schools’ Management Information System (MIS), including arranging cover for absent staff, examinations, assessment, reporting and the analysis of all school data. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic team and play a vital role in shaping the future of Forest Hill School.
You will be required to:
• Provide effective, efficient and comprehensive services for the collection and collation of relevant accurate data for student records, staff records, academic data, examinations and assessment, profiles
• Work with the Deputy Headteacher, Performance link, to plan and oversee whole school reporting at regular intervals
• Ensure that there is adequate cover for absent teaching staff, including liaison with Teacher Supply Agencies, to achieve ‘best value’ for long and short term cover
• Provide day-to-day management and supervision to the examinations’ officer, providing oversight of the public and internal examinations throughout the year.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
• Has experience in working in a school and excellent knowledge of SIMs
• Is a natural when it comes to customer care, articulate, good with people and always happy to help
• Can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
• Is able to work flexibly, solve problems and be proactive
• Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we can offer you:
• A highly supportive Head teacher and Senior Leadership Team
• Opportunities to make a significant contribution to our ongoing improvements
• Opportunities to further your professional development
Please visit our website at www.foresthill.lewisham.sch.uk for more information about the school and to make direct online applications, which must be returned to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 21st February with interviews held in week beginning 26/02/2018. Please note we do not accept CVs and references will be sought prior to the interview.
Should you wish to visit the school please email the Head’s PA (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a convenient time.
Forest Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Forest Hill School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.