Oakgrove School prides itself on the quality of both its teaching and associate staff. There is a lively and dynamic feel about the school and the staff and students benefit from some of the best facilities of any school in the country.
You will be responsible for:
Data – KS3/KS4
- Manage the cycle of student data collection and the Assessment Manager module;
- Organise data for TfL days and subsequent analysis;
- Provide curriculum/assessment data as requested by Subject Leaders and SLT;
- Produce analysis of half termly data for KS3/KS4 in conjunction with the Deputy Headteacher, and other analysis as required;
- Operate, update and maintain SISRA as directed;
- Provide data necessary to run the electronic Parents’ Evening booking system;
- Manage the production of annual and interim reports to parents;
- Manage the DFE and LA returns.
- Manage the Sims student database and produce information as requested;
- Ensure the timetable accurately reflects the location of students and teachers;
- Oversee the process for inputting and maintaining new student data and timetables;
- Ensure the SIMS.net package reflects students on roll;
- Manage the pastoral and academic end of year procedures in SIMS.net;
- Manage the Sims Parent App to ensure accuracy for users.
- Send out school comms via SIMs
- Proof and letterhead school letters
- Maintain and send communications via parent app
Application forms for this role can be accessed from our school website or by emailing Melanie King, email address email@example.com. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 28th September 2017
Oakgrove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure Barring Service certificate is required for this post prior to commencement.
The Good Schools Guide Award:
Excellent performance by Girls taking English Language GCSE
Excellent performance by Boys taking English Language GCSE
Excellent performance by Boys taking Government and Politics GCE AS Level
Excellent performance by Girls taking English GCE AS Level