Principal: Mrs A Sweeten
New College Durham Academies Trust comprises of two large Academies, Consett Academy and North Durham Academy, located some six miles apart in North West Durham. New College Durham, is our lead sponsor and both Academies are in multi-million-pound new builds, offering unrivalled state of the art facilities for our students and communities in Consett and Stanley.
We require an experienced Administrator to provide a high level, comprehensive and confidential administrative support to Deep Support Leaders and the wider Deep Support Team at North Durham Academy.
Deep Support Administrator - Grade 4, 37 hours per week, term time + 2 weeks, £21,233 - £23,913 pa (actual salary)
Reporting directly to the Senior Leaders for DEEP Support, you will possess the necessary skills to provide an efficient and effective administration service.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a minimum of an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline or be able to demonstrate recent extensive and relevant experience working in administration.
• Have relevant administrative experience within a school environment.
• Have the confidence, knowledge and ability to develop, establish and maintain a range of management information and reporting systems.
• Have effective interpersonal skills. You will instil confidence with academy stakeholders, by adopting a tactful, confidential and professional approach in liaising with colleagues, students, parents/carers and outside agencies – with the safety and well-being of our students at the forefront of your practice.
To download an application pack, including job description, person specification and application form, please visit our website: https://www.northdurhamacademy.co.uk/about-us/vacancies
Please do not attach copies of CV's/qualification certificates. Only the information detailed on the application form will be used as part of the short-listing process. Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted via TES on-line by Midday on Monday 26th April 2021.
Applicants should assume they have been unsuccessful if we have not contacted them within 28 days of the post-closing.
New College Durham Academies Trust is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and will undertake the appropriate employment checks to meet this commitment.
North Durham Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
NORTH DURHAM ACADEMY - NEW CAMPUS
In September 2013, the Academy moved into a spectacular new £30 million campus in the centre of Stanley, County Durham. These fantastic facilities provide an outstanding learning environment for our studen...