Deputy Curriculum Leader: Maths
- Quick apply
- MPR/UPR + TLR2b
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Apply by:
- 29 January 2018
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and inspiring Deputy Curriculum Leader for Mathematics to join our supportive and forward thinking Mathematics Department. If you will inspire our students to achieve their best then we encourage you to apply.
Aldworth is an over-subscribed 11-16 comprehensive school in Basingstoke and we are proud that our students are ambitious for their futures. We have an excellent reputation locally.
To be successful you will be:
· A committed classroom practitioner.
· Able to demonstrate you are passionate about being a facilitator of learning.
· Able to create a stimulating and inspiriting learning environment.
In return Aldworth can offer: ·
- Excellent support from a thriving school and supportive colleagues. ·
- High quality Continuing Professional Development, including a Masters Degree scheme funded by the school and delivered by a local university. ·
- The opportunity to take an active role in innovative curriculum developments. ·
- A high quality induction programme.
- School funded laptop for school and personal use.
Full details and an application form can be obtained directly from the recruitment section on our website www.aldworth.hants.sch.uk, by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning the school directly on 01256 322691. Please send completed applications to the above email address.
Closing date: Monday 29 January 2018 at 5pm
Interview date: Week commencing 5 February 2018
Aldworth School is committed to safeguarding young people and we ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
About Aldworth School
- Aldworth School
- Western Way, Basingstoke
- RG22 6HA
- United Kingdom
Respect yourself and others
Endeavour to do your best
Achieve your full potential
• We have an ethos of ambition and achievement, striving to maximise the potential of each student.
• We recognise that each student is a unique individual and we value his or her contribution to our school community.
• We provide care, support and encouragement in a disciplined environment.
• We work to overcome barriers such as low self-esteem or low aspirations, developing strategies to increase confidence.
• We encourage participation in the wider aspects of school and community life.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.