We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and inspiring Deputy Curriculum Leader to join our supportive and forward thinking Maths Department. If you will inspire our students to achieve their best, then we encourage you to apply.
A higher TLR will be considered for a candidate who is capable of being promoted to the post of Curriculum Leader rapidly. We currently have an Assistant Headteacher who is leading the Mathematics Department and will be undertaking other whole school roles in the near future.
If you are ambitious and have the desire to develop this role rapidly, then we would like to hear from you. Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further.
To be successful you will be:
· A committed classroom practitioner.
· Able to demonstrate you are passionate about being a facilitator of learning.
· Able to create a stimulating and inspiriting learning environment.
In return Aldworth can offer: ·
- Excellent support from a thriving school and supportive colleagues. ·
- High quality Continuing Professional Development, including a Masters Degree scheme funded by the school and delivered by a local university. ·
- The opportunity to take an active role in innovative curriculum developments. ·
- A high quality induction programme.
- School funded laptop for school and personal use.
Full details and an application form can be obtained directly from the recruitment section on our website www.aldworth.hants.sch.uk, by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning the school directly on 01256 322691. Please send completed applications to the above email address.
Closing date: Wednesday 21 February 2018 at 12 noon
Interview date: Friday 23 February 2018
Aldworth School is committed to safeguarding young people and we ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.