Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (Admin/Organisation Level D)
NJC Scale SO1/2 £26,470 - £30,756 pro rata. 37 hours per week (08:00 – 16:00), 44 weeks per year (term time only)
Actual Salary: £22,397.69 – £26,024.30
Hove Park School is more than just a place where students come to learn. It is also a place where a community develops and thrives. It is a place where we come together to support each other achieve whether it is in the classroom learning, on the sports field competing or on the stage performing, we know that success comes from us all working together.
We are looking for an inspiring, resilient and experienced individual to work within the Support and Wellbeing team across both our school sites.
The successful applicant will:
- Have sound experience of supporting young people with social, emotional and mental health barriers to learning;
- Support the Designated Safeguarding Lead in all aspects of managing safeguarding and child protection in our school;
- Have a good knowledge of relevant policies and procedures relating to keeping children safe in school;
- Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child;
- Want to make a difference to the lives of local children;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be committed to working in partnership with teachers, parents and the community;
- Be a committed team player who enjoys working collaboratively
To apply, please complete a Support Staff Application Form using the Job Description/Person Specification which you will find on our website: http://www.hovepark.org.uk/vacancies
Please submit your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply directly through TES.
Closing date: Sunday, 1st July 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 9th July 2018
Hove Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Hove Park School celebrates diversity and welcomes applications from all areas of our community as we aim to have a staff body that is representative of our socially, culturally and ethnically diverse student population.