Deputy Director of Science
TLR 2(c) (£6,645)
Required for September 2019
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Governors are seeking to appoint to the post of Deputy Director of Science for September 2019.
The successful applicant will have:
• A proven record of raising achievement in Science
• Knowledge and experience of using a range of data to drive improvement
• Outstanding classroom practice that will inspire students and can be modelled to staff
• The ability to help develop pedagogy across the Science curriculum area
• A commitment to improving the life chances of all our students; being willing to go the extra distance to do so
• Ambition and a desire to develop their leadership skills
Applications are particularly welcome from dynamic and innovative staff currently working in PiXL schools, who believe in and put into practice PiXL principles.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
• Be a driven and professional character that is committed to students as well as colleagues.
• Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has wellbeing as a high priority.
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from the Schools website or from Mrs S Willard the Headteacher’s PA.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon on Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews: Friday 26th April 2019