Deputy Head - Whole School (Pupil Welfare)
Beachborough is a leading co-educational Independent Preparatory school located on the borders of Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire. With a current pupil roll of 380 children from 2 ½ to 13 years of age and strong waiting lists for places, our school is in great shape with very exciting plans for future development.
We are currently seeking to appoint a new whole school Deputy Head with responsibility for Pupil Welfare for September 2019.
This rare and exciting opportunity has arisen due to the impending retirement of the school’s current Deputy Head, after 22 years of excellent service.
The successful candidate will be a highly autonomous senior leader with overarching responsibility for pupil welfare across the school.
- Are you ready for a new and exciting adventure?
- Are you looking for a new challenge as Deputy Head of a thriving Preparatory School for children from 2 ½ to 13 years of age?
- Are you an ambitious, forward thinking, energetic, educational leader?
- Can you motivate, inspire and lead children, staff and parents in an environment of high support, challenge, care and reward?
- Are you a self-starter, hungry to make a ‘real difference’ in the future lives of children?
- Are you looking for an exciting new leadership opportunity that will be professionally invigorating, challenging and rewarding?
- Are you interested in the development of children as ‘world ready’ learners and global citizens?
If this excites you, we would like to hear from you.
Full details of the role, including the application process, are included in the attached candidate pack and can be found on the ‘vacancies’ page of our school website.
Further information about Beachborough is available at: www.beachborough.com
Completed application forms should be sent to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is: Monday 26th November 2018 at 12.00 noon
First round interviews take place from Monday 3rd to Wednesday 5th December
Final round interview interviews take place from Monday 10th to Wednesday 12th December