“Hoe Valley School is an inspiring environment at the heart of its community where every student’s experience is personalised. Our students will learn to think independently, pursue their ambitions and achieve to their highest potential.”
We are looking for a passionate, talented and rigorous practitioner to join our dedicated team in leading the School on its journey to becoming an established, outstanding and oversubscribed community School.
The successful Deputy Head of Maths will have the exciting and unique opportunity to shape a KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum which is bespoke, challenging and fit for the needs of 21st Century life.
Our Deputy Head of Maths will be an inspirational teacher with a proven track record of leading students to achieve outstanding results, who embraces creativity, innovation and is always looking for the very best practice in teaching. They will share the School's vision and the belief that all young people can achieve at high levels. They will adore all areas of Mathematics and be passionate in revealing its importance to all learners, regardless of ability and background.
- An outstanding, heavily oversubscribed secondary school which opened in September 2015 to serve the local community of South Woking
- Delivering innovative and exciting lessons to years 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11
- Committed to ensuring our students leave us with excellent academic outcomes, the skills to be ‘work-ready’ and the traits of excellent global citizens
- Following the national curriculum offering an extended day allowing time for additional Maths and English along with time for all students to complete their homework during the compulsory day
- A Google School with ICT fully embedded in all curriculum areas
- Committed to learning which is relevant with links to the ‘real world’ of business, higher education and the local community
- In a state of the art new School completed in September 2018 on Egley Road, Woking with a dedicated Maths area - all teachers have their own classroom and a Maths Faculty Planning Hub
- Committed to supporting our staff to have a good work / life balance by offering longer school holidays, bespoke CPD programmes, minimising paperwork and meetings and ultimately by trusting our staff to deliver excellent outcomes
This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to be part of a School's development and to see your career grow as the School grows.
Please send applications and queries to email@example.com.
Deadline for application is:
Friday 19th July 2019
Applications are considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
Only fully completed application forms received by the stated deadline for applications will be accepted as valid applications.
CV’s will not be accepted as applications. No recruitment agencies please.