A fantastic opportunity to join our energetic and enthusiastic team of staff during a significant period of change at the school. We are looking to recruit an inspirational leader who will lead teaching and learning and the development of the knowledge rich curriculum. This post is suitable for an outstanding practitioner that is looking for their next senior step and is committed to improving outcomes for the community that the schools serves.
Bedford Academy, part of Heart Academies Trust is a popular state funded independent school for students aged 11-18. Our innovative spirit inspires what we do and how we do it, providing valuable educational benefits for students, parents and our community. Constantly improving what we do lies at the heart of what makes us different.
There are significant opportunities for your development through the HEART Academies Trust family of schools and this role will prepare you, should you wish for a career within the family.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be joining a highly innovative, inspirational and ambitious organisation, so we are seeking only outstanding candidates who can deliver our vision of exceptional education. Your strong leadership, organisation and ability to provide effective support to colleagues will enable us to achieve the best possible outcomes for all of our students.
We wish to appoint someone who has:
- Excellent teaching, reflective and interpersonal skills
- An abundance of energy, enthusiasm and character
- Commitment, consistency and has excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of teams and be flexible
- High quality organisational skills
- The ability and drive to improve all student outcomes
- Good subject knowledge
As a member of Bedford Academy staff team we can offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities and career progression
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Opportunities to play a strategic role in the evolution of Bedford Academy
- A modern, state of the art working environment
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced, innovative environment, then Bedford Academy could be the school for you.
Bedford Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to CRB checks and excellent references.
Further details about the Academy can be found on our website (below) and for further details about the post please contact email@example.com.
Closing Date: 24th January 2019