Deputy Head - Pastoral
L19 – L23
Starting January 2020
Bartley Green School celebrated another “Outstanding” Ofsted inspection in November 2013. The school has been judged to be outstanding since 2005.
Ofsted reported that;
• All groups of pupils achieve outstandingly
• Students’ behaviour is exemplary both in lessons and around the school. They are polite and respectful to each other and to adults.
• All teaching is never less than good and is often outstanding.
Our vision is of a school, where through good, effective teaching and a stimulating environment, children of all abilities can experience success, progress well, develop feelings of self-worth, participate in a variety of interesting, enriching experiences in and out of the classroom, and be enabled to grow into responsible, self-disciplined young people ready for the next stage of their lives. We welcome staff who are enthusiastic and enjoy teaching and working hard with and for our young people. In return, we invest hugely in staff support and development.
Are you interested in helping us to improve the life chances of our pupils?
• Are you able to demonstrate sustained, positive impact of pupil achievement?
• Can you demonstrate effective and sustained line management of a curriculum area?
• Are you a Good/Outstanding teacher who believes that all pupils can achieve?
• Can you join us in supporting our pupils to overcome the disadvantages they face e.g. financial, emotional or in their learning needs? Can you narrow the gap?
• Can you contribute to developing leadership skills in our staff at the earliest stages of their career?
• Can you work in a team and lead others to add value for pupils?
Application forms are available on the school website www.bartleygreen.org.uk or by contacting Louise Nicholls (HR & Recruitment Administrator) at email@example.com .
Informal visits to the school will take place on 17th, 18th and 19th September 2019 at 10 am.
Formal Interviews will take place during the week commencing 14th October 2019.
Closing date: Monday 23rd September 2019 (9am), however applications will be considered on receipt.
Bartley Green School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share its commitment. Our mission is that all children achieve.
The successful applicant will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
Bartley Green School positively welcomes applications from everyone and values diversity in our workforce.