Deputy Head (Senior School)
Required for September 2018
A rare opportunity has arisen at Saint Martin’s, the Head and Governors seek to appoint a Deputy Head of Senior School.
The Deputy Head will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team, as an inspirational, forward thinking leader and having a desire to achieve excellence for our pupils you will be responsible for:
• Leading, developing and managing day to day business of the Senior School
. • Contribute towards whole school strategic planning
• Leadership and management of colleagues
• Inspection Compliance
• Designated Safeguarding Lead for the whole school
• Developing links with the local community
• Promoting excellence in Teaching and Learning
• Promote the aims and ethos of the school.
The successful candidate will have a positive approach and be an excellent communicator with a proven track record as a teacher, the post will be a combination of Leadership with a reduced teaching allocation.
• The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking school with a wonderful community and culture amongst both pupils and staff.
• To be part of a committed and welcoming team of Staff, Leadership Team and Governors providing excellent support and continuing professional development.
If you feel you can help us maintain our aims, ethos and vison for the future please visit our website for further details and an application pack. www.saintmartins-school.com/joining-us/vacancies
Saint Martin’s is a selective independent school for girls, with a proven record of academic achievement. Situated in a stunning twenty acre site in the centre of Solihull and conveniently situated for access to motorway networks.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and DBS and barred list checks.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 7th February 2018 (noon).
Saint Martin’s, Malvern Hall, Brueton Avenue, Solihull B91 3EN,
elephone: 0121 705 1265 email: email@example.com,