DEPUTY HEAD TEACHER WANTED
We are looking for an inspirational and talented Deputy to work with our Head Teacher and SLT to share the leadership of our fantastic school. Rhyl Primary School is a harmonious and inclusive community where children and staff thrive and where innovation, initiative and creativity are encouraged. The person appointed will be non-class based and will play a key role in the strategic direction of the school.
We can offer you:
· Children who have a love of learning and whose behaviour is excellent
· A school with high aspirations and a genuine opportunity to make a difference
· A commitment to ongoing CPD and support towards Headship in a school with the highest standards
· An enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly staff team, with supportive parents and governors
· Excellent transport links (Tube, bus, overground)
You will be:
· An outstanding and inclusive teacher who keeps our children at the heart of everything you do
· Able to lead, motivate and inspire the whole school community
· Committed to achieving the highest possible standards of learning and teaching
· Dynamic and enthusiastic with the vision and energy to help lead the school to excellence
· Friendly and approachable with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for teaching
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. A full recruitment pack can be downloaded from our website www.rhylprim.camden.sch.uk Please contact the school office to arrange your visit, or if you would like an informal chat with the Head Teacher on 020 7485 4899.
Closing date for applications: 12pm on Thursday 15 March
Interviews: Tuesday 20 March 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by telephone.
If Rhyl sounds like the school for you, then please get in touch to find out more.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Rhyl Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.