Swaffield is a vibrant, happy and inclusive community school where everyone is committed to ensuring all children achieve their very best.
We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher who is:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with experience across all Key Stages
- An excellent role model who leads by example
- Committed to the creative curriculum and has a passion for making learning inspiring, challenging and exciting
- A creative and innovative thinker who can support the Head Teacher and Governors in marketing the school
We can offer:
- Wonderful children who are enthusiastic, conscientious and beautifully behaved
- A highly dedicated team of staff who care deeply about our children
- Governors who are supportive, passionate and committed to everyone in our school
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ or by visiting our website http://www.swaffield.wandsworth.sch.uk/new-site/?page_id=3060
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email.
Closing date: 14 October 2018 (at midnight)
Interviews: 18 October 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.