The governors of our over-subscribed, highly successful school are looking to appoint an inspirational deputy head teacher to join our friendly and supportive staff team.
You will be:
- Able to lead and enhance excellence in teaching and learning with the highest expectations for all.
- Supportive of our Christian values and ethos, with a clear vision and commitment to Christian education within a Church of England context.
- Child-centred with a high regard for the welfare and personal development of every child.
- Someone who leads by example, inspires, challenges, motivates and supports staff and children alike.
- An outstanding communicator with strong interpersonal skills and who is approachable for all children, staff, parents and governors.
- Someone who has strong pastoral skills.
Our school offers:
- A positive and caring ethos based on the values of the Christian faith.
- A supportive local authority committed to raising standards for all.
- Children who are articulate, proud of their achievements, eager to learn and who behave well
- A hard working and supportive staff team committed to promoting your ongoing professional development.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by arrangement with our office manager Mrs Jackie Webb. Please contact Mrs Webb for an application pack or to arrange an informal discussion with our head teacher Mr Richard Hopkins.
Curriculum vitae will not be accepted.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 23rd March 2018
Interview Date: 17th April 2018
William Ford C of E Junior School
Essex RM10 9JS
Tel: 020 8270 6582
No: on roll: 360