Athersley South Primary
Employer: Athersley South Primary School
Location: Wakefield Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 3TP
Contract Type: Full time
Contract Term: Permanent
Salary Range: L8 to L12
Start Date: 1st November 2018 or earlier if possible by agreement
Closing Date for application: Midday on Monday 2nd July 2018
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, high quality practitioner who has the desire and ability to lead a team of high quality staff, working closely and effectively with colleagues across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and the leadership team. This position will be non-class based although it is possible as part of the role that there are some teaching commitments.
You must be committed to high standards in all areas and have high expectations of all children in terms of progress, attainment, attitudes and behaviour.
We are looking for an individual to join our team who:
- Is an outstanding teacher with the ability to inspire and motivate children to achieve their full potential.
- Has the skills and abilities necessary to be a key member of the leadership team, to work with, support and coach others and drive ongoing school improvement.
- Is passionate about learning and teaching.
- Is creative, forward thinking, innovative and prepared to take risks.
- Will actively develop positive relationships with parents and carers.
- Has a strong commitment to inclusive practice.
- Has a sense of fun and a strong desire to achieve.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact Mrs J. Boreham, School Business Manager on 01226 284223 or email@example.com to make an appointment.
Applications to be made online via the link provided.
Athersley South Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts at our school are subject to an enhanced DBS check.