Would you like to work in a vibrant and happy school setting with ‘Team Seaton Junior School?’
Come and visit us and you will be warmly welcomed.
We are looking for a deputy headteacher who:
- Sets an excellent example of classroom practice and can demonstrate a clear desire for enabling progress and inspiring colleagues
- Will work with our headteacher to make the school the best it can be!
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with a good sense of humour
- Will be a model of excellence as a leader, inspiring and motivating children and staff to do their very best
- Has a proven track record of working collaboratively with others
- Shares the school's inclusive and nurturing Christian ethos
We are proud to offer you:
- A very positive and caring ethos with a high regard for staff well-being and work-life balance
- A very welcoming, supportive and competent Governing Body
- The opportunity to work with caring, enthusiastic and dedicated team of staff who are supportive of each other and committed to their own professional development
- A supportive and committed leadership team with a clear vision and the determination to raise standards of teaching and learning
- A well-resourced, happy and inclusive school
- A school recognised as having many `Outstanding' features
- Fantastic and very well-behaved children who are eager to learn and proud of their school
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to help further the direction of the school and their own career.
Equal opportunities: We are committed to achieving equal opportunities in the way we deliver services to the community and in our employment arrangements. We expect all employees to understand and promote this policy in their work.
Safeguarding Commitment: We are committed to protecting and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Cumbria County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
For an informal discussion please contact:
Mrs Amanda Dickinson – Headteacher on 01900 605774
Visits to us are very much encouraged. School website: www.seaton-jun.cumbria.sch.uk
Application forms and further details are available on the school website.
Please send a completed county council application form AND supporting letter to the headteacher as follows: email@example.com
Application closing date: Friday 20th April
Short listing: Monday 23rd April
Interviews: Thursday 26th April
Seaton St Paul’s CE Junior School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure check. Any appointment will be subject to suitable references and pre-employment checks.
Headteacher Mrs A Dickinson
Seaton St Paul’s Junior School