Required on or before 1st September 2019. The Governors of Langley Moor Primary wish to appoint a highly motivated Deputy Headteacher to enhance the leadership and management of our friendly, Rights Respecting school.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop yourself as a leader.
- A good school with a child centred ethos, a rich and exciting curriculum and happy children who are well behaved and eager to learn.
- An inclusive philosophy which focuses on nurturing the talents of every child.
- A talented, hardworking and experienced staff team.
- The opportunity to work with a strong cluster of schools.
- A commitment to supporting your continued professional development.
- A supportive and committed Governing Body.
- An active, enthusiastic and successful PTA.
The successful candidate will be:
- A positive and motivated leader.
- An excellent classroom practitioner; passionate in developing high standards and expectations for all pupils.
- Committed to working as part of a friendly team.
- An excellent communicator who is able to build relationships with everyone in the school and the wider community.
- Someone who takes a full and active role in all aspects of school life.
Applicants will need to provide leadership of a high quality in the academic, pastoral and management fields and be able to show evidence of the successful implementation of change.
Application forms and an information pack are available from and returnable to The Corporate Director of Children and Young People’s Services, c/o the School and Governor Support Service, Children and Young People’s Services, County Hall, Durham. DH1 5UJ, or email SGSS.Administration@durham.gov.uk
As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions, making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 12 Noon on 25th February 2019.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Disclosure form.